Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Heritage Makers Opportunity

Do you have a passion for preserving your family stories? Do you know someone who does? A rewarding career as a Personal Publishing Consultant may be just the thing!

I have been a Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant for 18 months now. I became a consultant after I sold my previous business, because I LOVED the books and knew I would not be able to publish all the books I had in my head within our new one-income family budget!

My husband agreed to switch back to white bread so I could have my premier membership (I’m not kidding), but I knew I needed to share the idea with others here and there to be able to pay for my own publishing.

With my little business, I choose my own hours and go out one night a week for appointments and presentations. And I LOVE IT! Some of the people I talk to are inspired by the message of heritage, but choose to keep their memories another way. Many more are excited by the EASY software and our beautiful heirloom-quality books. No matter how people choose to keep their memories, if they are finally inspired to go home and do it, I have done my job.

And, yes, there is BIG money to be made in personal publishing. At Heritage Makers we choose not to participate in the recession! I am happy to say that we eat the BEST wheat bread now—and I don’t even bake! We have been able to live some of our dreams such as taking the kids to Disneyland and getting a new car---finally! And I have a stack of books that I have published over the last 18 months that are worth more to me than gold.

Did you know we are the only digital direct sales company? Some of you may have had an account with Heritage Makers longer than I have! But did you know that we are only BARELY out of the gate and ready for some explosive growth? One of my mentors who makes tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH with Heritage Makers said recently, “I feel like we have finally figured this out and we are just moving up to the starting line.”

This is still a ground-floor opportunity!

Please forward this postto anyone else you think might be interested, too!

Sincerely,

Debbie Rasmussen

Your Personal Publishing Consultant

801-489-8686 OR 801-360-0977

debber@gmail.com

No comments: