Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas Ideas

I told you I would share some “C” things that I have published, and here they are:

CLICK HERE to see the Christmas Card Template I used last year from the gallery.
CLICK HERE to see what my card looked like.

BTW, if you have card credits left after you do your Christmas cards, you can use them for other cards all year long.  Here are some ways that I use my card credits:

CLICK HERE to see a silly card I made when I forgot my wallet and my parents bought me gas.
CLICK HERE to see a silly card I made for a friend.
CLICK HERE to see a funny birthday card I made.  I love to print lost of these to have on hand.

CLICK HERE to see the 20x20 Canvas Template I used from the gallery.
CLICK HERE to see what my finished canvas looks like.

CLICK HERE to see an example of the calendar that I make for each of my kids and give on New Years Day (from the template gallery)
CLICK HERE to see a perpetual birthday calendar so you don’t have to make a calendar for your mother every year if you don’t want to. : )  Love you, Mom.

CLICK HERE to see a deck of cards that can help you be a better parent!  These were designed by my friend and client, Heather Benson and are in the gallery.

No comments: